Monday 8 March 2010

First Easter Wreaths



This week I have turned my attention to wreath making, ready for Saturdays Grainger Market craft fair. I have used Jelly eggs to make a small wreath that fits around a candle. Perhaps it would make a pretty centre piece for an Easter table.
My glue gun also came in to its own when attaching the Easter chicks to the Birch twig wreath I made. My husband Lee has been busy shaping and welding steel heart frames for some more wreaths , pictures to follow later in the week.

3 comments:

  1. Jill, the wreaths look brilliant, I love the whimsicle feel to the chick one, your stall is sure to be a triumph at the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just browsing and found your blog. What a wonderful idea, the wreaths are lovely.

    Pan
    http://smallstuffsewingroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for the lovely encouraging comments

    ReplyDelete