Sunday 3 April 2011

Crash And Burn At The Cluny

Well, sometimes in life we take a run and jump and fall flat on our faces...today I did just that. I took a last minute stall at the Cluny craft market in Ouseburn, near Newcastle Quayside. Having only two days to prepare ultimately saved me a lot of panic and regret as I only sold one small item today. The venue was unusually quiet and very few people came to look at the stalls, which were situated in rather dark and dingy conditions.
However, I met some very friendly fellow crafters and enjoyed Robyns company. She did a grand job helping me set out the stall.


There is always something to be  learnt from these situations. My next market stall will be Wylam summer fair in June, hope that is more fruitful.

2 comments:

  1. What a bummer! all your stuff looks great, hopefully you'll be able to hang on to most of it and get it on in Etsy shop (those fawns would go down a treat) or sell at the Wylam fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elaine, you win some you loose some I suppose. Hope you had a nice day at home x

    ReplyDelete