Friday 27 January 2012

Birthday Brooches

To celebrate and mark the childrens Birthdays, I made them both a special felt Brooch . Yesterday Rowan turned nine, he loves trains and wanted a 'Northern Trains' cake. I didnt feel I could stretch to a novelty cake this year so decided to make a 'Northern Pacer Train' brooch instead. He seemed pretty pleased with it and it will last a bit longer than a cake!

Pacer Train Brooch.

Robyn got a Robin Brooch a couple of months back, when I was too busy to blog it.


3 comments:

  1. such a nice tradition to start - they are lucky peeps x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea for cards!
    You have inspired me to make some for my kiddies friends.........so much money could be saved.......what will I spend it on??
    Lovely blog, glad I found it.
    Emma.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmy Choo large dry footwear and reputation did not stop the design of the bag, the actress who likes to wear his shoes, walked the red carpet at the same time, they are also very hard to give jimmy choo purse unlimited new element. Jimmy Choo bag is always full of vitality and energy style, the pattern has a sunset pattern and animal; wild Fu feelings; look at new jimmy choo handbag Jimmy Choo2012 fall and winter!

    ReplyDelete